Waterton Basic On-line Knowledge Course – May 16, 2022
Date: May 16, 2022 – evening
- $99 + tax
Times (Mountain Time):
- May 16: 5:30pm – 9:30pm (MT)
Please note: You will get an email right after you register and pay for this course. If you do not see this email, check your junk folder and/or reach out to us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
That email will also include the Zoom link that allows you to join the meeting. Save this to your calendar so you have it handy for the start of the course, and make sure you know how to join before the first session.
Yearly Administration Fee: Your course fees include one year of the basic administration fee. This fee needs to be paid yearly in order to keep the certification active. If you choose not to pay the yearly administration fee you may have your certificate revoked and your profile removed from the IGA database. Basic administration fees that have lapsed for three or more years will be removed from the database. The IGA has no way of knowing if a guide has remained active in their perspective field if this fee is not paid. If you require the Basic Knowledge certification to work as a guide and you are no longer in our system you will have to retake the course. The yearly administration fees for 2022 are $34.99 plus GST. Emails will be sent as reminders so make sure your user profile is kept up to date.
Once you have registered, you will have access to your user profile documents. This section gives you access to your certification(s), course files, receipts, and more.
If you want to become an IGA affiliate member to support this not for profit professional organization and receive the many member benefits click here
Online Course Requirements:
- You must have a Zoom account (accounts are free and easy to join. Our course is optimized for the desktop or laptop experience).
- A working video camera so we can see you throughout the course (on your device or set up separately)
- A working microphone (on your computer or you can use earbuds/ headphones connected to your computer).
- We highly recommend you have a laptop or desktop computer to work on throughout the course as a phone or tablet can make it difficult to see all documents and participate in all activities.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Refunds will not be issued for any reason (including illness and injury) if canceling less than 3 weeks before your course start date. Please read the refund policy in full before you register for this course click here.
- Course PD Hours: 4
Day 1: May 16, 2022
- 5:30pm - 9:30pm