Apprentice Interpreter - Canadian RockiesCourse List
Online Via Zoom Meetings - May 13-14, 2021
- Day 1 - 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Day 2 - 8:30 am - 5:00 pm. Exam from 6:00 - 7:00 pm
Location: This course is online via Zoom Meetings.
You must have a stable connection where we can see your video and hear your audio throughout the exam.
Cost: $399 plus GST
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Once you have registered for this course you will receive an email with the course agenda, the pre-reading document and the course handbooks.
- Pre-reading will help you pass the exam. If you do not receive this email, please check your junk mail folder or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must receive 70% or more on all 5 sections of the exam to become accredited so make sure to read the sections of the course manual that are laid out in the pre-reading.
- A one-year IGA membership is included in the cost of this course. Once you have registered, you will have access to the members' section of our website. This section gives you access to your certification(s), membership card, course files, handbooks, pro-deal information, receipts and more.
To Obtain the Hiking Guide Certification: If you plan to work as a hiking guide you will also need to take our Group Management Course. With both courses, you will become certified by us as an apprentice hiking guide.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Refunds will not be issued for any reason (including illness and injury) if canceling less than 3 weeks before your course start date. For more information regarding the refund policy please click here.