4 Season Group Management Course - February 22-24, 2021Course List
Bow Valley 4 Season GM Course - February 22, 23 & 24, 2021. The classroom portions of this course will be delivered online via Zoom. The field days will be held in person in the Lake Louise, Field or 93 North regions.
Dates: February 22, 23, 24, 2021
Cost: $399 plus GST
Times and Locations
- Days 1: 8:30am – 5:30 pm - Online Zoom Instruction
- Day 2: 8:30pm - 5:00 pm – Full Day Hike.
- Day 3: 8:30am - 5:00 pm- Full Day Hike.
- Field locations TBD based on weather and snow conditions. Will be within the Lake Louise, Field and 93 North regions.
Zoom Requirements: Your wifi connection must be good enough to be able to keep your camera on throughout the first day of the course. Attendance and participation are mandatory so we need to know you are online throughout the session, which means you must have your camera turned on throughout the course.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Valid first aid certificate (Minimum 40-hour Standard First Aid)
- Hiking resume. Details for the hiking resume can be found in the GM pre-course package.
Hiking resumes and 1st aid certificates must be sent to email@example.com prior to day one of the course.
After you register and pay for the course, an email will be sent to you with the PRE-COURSE DOCUMENT and HOMEWORK. If you do not receive this right away, please check your JUNK MAIL and/or get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.