Apprentice Interpreter - Lake SuperiorCourse List
Online through Zoom - April 22, 24, 27, 29, 30, 2020
Date: April 22, 24, 27, 29 and 30, 2020
Day 1 - 5:30 - 9:30 pm EST
Day 2 - 5:30 - 8:30 pm EST
Day 3 - 5:30 - 8:30 pm EST
Day 4 - 5:30 - 8:30 pm EST
Day 5 - 5:30 - 9:30 pm EST (includes 1 hour test)
Location: This course will have a Lake Superior Focus and the course will be taught online through Zoom Meetings.
Registration: Please contact us for more details. People must register and Pay through the Lake Superior Conservancy.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- This course is being taught on Zoom and we highly recommend you download the Free Zoom app on your desktop or laptop before the cousre start date.
- We will send out all course materials (inlcuding the course manual, at least one week in advance. The Zoom link that allows your to join the meeting will be included in the course agenda. Make sure you know how to join before the first session.
- You must receive 70% or more on the exam to become accredited.
- A one-year IGA membership is included in the cost of this course. Once you have registered, you will have access to the members' section of our website. This section gives you access to your certification (s), membership card, course files, handbooks, pro-deal information, receipts and more. Have a look here.
Online Course Requirements:
1.You must have a Zoom account (accounts are free and easy to join on any device - laptop, desktop, tablet or smartphone).
2. Working video camera (on your device or set up seperately)
3. Working microphone (on your device or you can use ear buds or headphones connected to your device).
Click on this video to learn more about Zoom and see if it is something you are comfortable using:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh50kVaIdAY