Apprentice Interpreter - May 22-23, 2019Course List
Price: $355.00 + gst
Date: May 22-23, 2019
- Day 1 - 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Day 2 - 8:30 am - 5:00 pm. Exam from 6:00 - 7:00 pm
Location: Yamnuska Mountain Adventures • Suite 200 Summit Centre - 50 Lincoln Park, Canmore, Alberta.
Cost: $355 plus GST
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Once you have registered for this course you will receive an email with the course agenda, the pre-reading document and the course manual. Pre-reading will help you pass the exam. If you do not receive this email, please check your junk mail folder or email us at email@example.com.
- You must receive 70% or more on all 5 sections of the exam to become accredited.
- A one-year IGA membership is included in the cost of this course. Once you have registered, you will have access to the members' section of our website. This section gives you access to your certification (s), membership card, course files, handbooks, pro-deal information, receipts and more. Have a look here.
If you plan to work as a hiking guide you will also need to take our group management course. With both courses, you will become certified by us as an apprentice hiking guide.